Saturday 10 December 2011

Time to Die: Gameplay Update

Hello Tweet RPG players! Just a note about a small change to the Time to Die gameplay.

The lock-picking gameplay mechanism has worked really well so far - glad to see everyone enjoying the anagrams! However, I think it will work better if you aren't aware of each other's anagram answers - I want everyone to have a chance to solve the puzzle without accidently seeing the solution.

From now on, if you want to choose a lock-picking option, you must send your anagram answer to me in a direct message, and your actual vote as a tweet. Don't worry if you forget and send your answer as a tweet - this is all for fun! I know it's a bit more complicated than before, but we'll see how it goes.

Hope you're all enjoying the adventure so far, I'm having loads of fun writing it! If you have any comments & suggestions, or feedback on the lock-picking mechanism, feel free to send me a tweet or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tweet RPG - join in with the adventure!