We've passed the halfway mark in our current adventure, so I thought I'd post a quick recap for the story so far for new players joining the adventure.
- Hack 'N' Slash Hero features an elite band of inter-dimensional heroes, the 'Warriors of the Eternal Quest', who are available for hire to save worlds in peril
- The realm of Visgarthia has requested their services to save them from being annihilated by their nemesis, the Affliction – a dark horde of destructive monsters
- Our heroes are seeking to obtain the 'Strength of Ages', three special abilities which will enable them to destroy the Affliction
- Crystals that contain these powers are situated in a different locations across Visgarthia – two have already been found, and our current hero Ironfist (a sentient steam-man) is searching in an icy tundra for the final one
- You've found out that the last of the three Strength of Ages is at the top of a nearby mountain, but you need a creature called a 'Tauk Tauk' to carry you up to the peak – will you head off to wrangle yourself one of these creatures, or quickly check out one more area of the local town?
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or send me a tweet. To join in with the adventure, headover to Twitter and vote to shape the hero's destiny!